The Resort comprises of 27 rooms in both Cottage type and room complex. A Unique, cozy getaway in the heart of Coorg, amidst lush green plantations
Group rates on AP Plan
Double Occupancy Rs.2800 (Net Per Person Per Night)
Triple Occupancy Rs.2500 (Net Per person Per Night)
Single Occupancy Rs.4000 – (Net Per person Per Night)
Package Includes : All Meals
Tariff for double occupancy with breakfast for 1 night valid from 1st April -2016. To 20th December 2016
|Category||Without AC||With AC|
|Valley View Chalet (VVC) – Cottages with a view of the valley from the balcony||6500||7500|
|Mountain View Chalet (MVC) – Cottages facing the string of blue mountains across from your balcony||5500||6500|
|Tree House (1) – Premium Single cottage atop the tree, with a great view of the valley and mountains, the highest room||6500||7500|
|Tree House (2) – A luxurious single cottage below the other one, also with a good view, accessible to senior citizens and wheel chair owners.||5500||6500|
|Wood House – Cottages with a view of valley & mountain.||7500||8500|
|Plantation View Chalet (PVC) – Single rooms amidst green coffee plantation. No valley or mountain to view, away from restaurant and pool.||4000||–|
+ TAXES – 20.7% extra or (as applicable at the time of check in, with breakfast)
Extra bed charges – Rs.1,500/-(Per Person Per Day)
We have package with Breakfast Only. Lunch/Dinner will be on extra charges.
Meal Cost : Rs. 600/- per meal per person.
Check-in/out time : 1 PM/11 AM
Calculation on CP Plan : (Only Breakfast) TAC is 20% on rooms tariff.
01 Valley view chalet Non AC : Rs.6500 + Tax (Net per night for a couple)
01 Valley view chalet AC : Rs.7500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
01 Mountain view chalet Non AC : Rs.5500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
01 Mountain view chalet AC : Rs.6500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
Tree Top(1) Non AC : Rs.6500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
Tree Top(1) AC : Rs.7500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
Tree Top(2) Non AC : Rs.5500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
Tree Top(2) AC : Rs.6500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
Wood House Non AC : Rs.7500 + Tax – (Net per night for a couple)
Wood House AC : Rs.8500 + Tax (Net per night for a couple)
Confirmation of bookings will be on first come basis around.
- Well furnished with a king size bed, cool bar, and tea/coffee corner, a T V with network, a dressing room, and a spacious bath and study table at your disposal.
- Drongo, our resto serves you a multi-cuisine delight.
- The Coorg cuisine is served on prior request.
- Conference hall with a capacity of 60
Terms and Conditions :
- Management reserves the right to serve Buffet / Ala carte based on occupancy levels. Please check the same with the Front office/Reception.
- Lunch will be available between 1.00 PM and 3.30 PM. Thereafter Only snacks and quick eats will be available.
- 2 bottles of mineral water will be served Complimentary.
- Every room accommodates only 2 adults and 2 children below the age of 10.
- Extra adult in the room will be charged.
- All Guests, Please carry a proof of your identity for our office perusal.
ACTIVITIES IN THE RESORT [Complimentary]
- Indoor games – Carrom, Table Tennis, Chess etc.
- Outdoor games – Volley ball, Throwball, Cycling.
- Trekking –Walking through the plantation.
- Bonfire [seasonal]
- Bird watching – can be done even from the cottage.
- Infinite Swimming Pool – Dress code is mandatory and available for hire/sale.
CHARGED ACTIVITIES [on extra charges]
- Fishing – Rs.250/- per head
- Jeep Drive on dirt track[Off roading] – Rs.500/-
- Barbeque dinner – Personalised barbeque at your table with marinated meat for you to cook [Seasonal, customized according to piece & meat available]
SIGHT SEEING DETAILS
- NAGARHOLE – 50 Kms. approx – National park & Iruppu falls
- MERCARA – 40 Kms. approx – Capital of Coorg – Raja seat & Abbey falls
- KUSHALNAGAR – 25 Kms. approx – Elephant camp, Golden temple & Nisargadhama
- KAKKABE – 30 Kms. approx – Thadiyandemol [tallest peak of Coorg] Virarajendra’s palace, river also.
- THALACAUVERY – 70 Kms. approx – Birth place of river Cauvery.