||Daily Theyyam visit 365 days – 11am to 2pm Call us 9847090077 ||
I. Theyyam Tour Packages (Exclusive)
Your journey to experience Theyyam begins with visiting village Temples (Kavu) or ancestral homes of Hindu families where Theyyams are performed annually. Theyyams are performed as a part of annual Temple festivals and you can expect 3-5 different types of Theyyam performances at one Temple. Theyyam tour begins with witnessing preparation of Theyyam costumes with the facility of photo taking opportunities. Next you will guided to experiencing Theyyam performances which is the important ritual part of Theyyam. Rest place will be available at Temple or House. Continue to experience the other Theyyams performed in the same place. Continue to experience Village beauty of same location and allow interaction with Theyyam performers and villagers. Fire Theyyams will be available at night which will be a wonderful experience in life (depending on availability). theyyam tour packages north kerala tour packages best of kannur attractions travel kannur tour kannur best of home at kannur kasargod best of kerala attractions best of kerala cultural attractions .
II. Daily vehicle trip from Major Hotels or Homestay to Theyyam festival
We arrange daily trip from major hotels & homestays in Kannur and Kasaragod to Theyyam location. More details click here
Exclusive after-hours access
Multiple times offered throughout the day
Hotel pickup included
- Overnight accommodation, if required .
- Railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Kannur
- Transportation and guide services
- Permission to photograph Theyyam
- Donation to Temple Committee or offering made to Theyyam
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 8 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Theyyam is a ritual performance and, therefore, it is important for visitors to dress and behave properly. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Chappals or sandals are not allowed inside the temple
Departure Time Comments
- Hotel pick ups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotel info required
- All traveler names required
- Round-trip Rail Line & Station info required
Theyyam Tour Packages for Japanese visitors click here
Listen what they say about TravelKannur : Ms.Elizabeth Jimmerson and her Father Mr. Keith Jimmerson from America
For booking related enquires, Please get in touch with us
OUR SERVICES : Theyyam Tour, North Kerala Tour Packages, Things do in Kannur, House Boat Services, Kalari & Ayurvedic Contacts, Temple Tour, Cultural Tourism, Rent a car services, Book a Taxi,Airport pick and drop off, Sight Seeing Services, Homestay Services, Accommodation Booking, Ticket Booking assistance, Out Bound Tour Planning